Added Continent Samples.
Steps to create:
- Outline the border to ensure all edges are ocean.
- Draw random lines originating from each edge to avoid flat coast lines.
- Draw random lines in the interior to separate landforms and create large bodies of water.
- Build Voronoi Diagram based on points that are members of lines. (Each cell value equals the distance to the nearest line point)
- Normalize Voronoi Diagram to values between 0.0 and 1.0
- Create FBM noise pattern and normalize to 0.0 and 1.0.
- Multiply Voronoi Diagram by FBM noise pattern.
- Set values < 0.2 to ocean, >= 0.2 to land.